Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Seeds, BeWell Bundles, and Workshop Wonders

The bright July sun warms to the very bones. I am reveling in the bliss of summer. The bees buzz lazily from calendula bloom to tulsi blossom.  Subtle yellow flowers of lemon balm bedeck stem after stem.

I have collected seed from the spring blooming columbine flower, and have them available for purchase on my online store. I will also have them at upcoming vending events in the greater Lafayette, Indiana area - watch for details in the coming days.
Hummingbirds love these orange and yellow flowered columbine.

In addition to the promise of future flowers (seeds),  BeWell Bundles, and Workshop Wonders are available.

BeWell Bundles are opportunities for you to regularly receive themed packages, virtual or physical, depending on your selection. Check out the options.

Workshop Wonders are individually crafted by me, Brooke, herbalist and educator. What have workshop participants been saying?

"I learned not only what the plant is, and  that it is edible, and I loved the taste test." Marcie

I liked best that we saw how to make recipes step-by-step, then we got to taste it."

I enjoyed learning about the plants and how easy it is to use them in teas. I was walking through my yard and I thought, 'Hey, there is that ine with the purple rib - I remember that plant.' " Wilma

Visit the online store for more information or to place an order.
Contact me with questions or to discuss details"

bewellbohemia@gmail.com
765-250-1509
https://bewell-bohemia-herbs-and-things.square.site/s/shop




No comments:

Post a Comment

 Making a supply of the "Maple Medicinal Mushroom Concoction" I learned how to prepare during my study in the " Herbal Immers...