Sunday, June 20, 2021

 Making a supply of the "Maple Medicinal Mushroom Concoction" I learned how to prepare during my study in the "Herbal Immersion" program offered by Chestnut Herbs. 

I love the smell and flavor of the concoction, and enjoy the tonic benefits when I have it daily. I ran out almost two weeks ago, and my body is persistent in reminder to make a fresh batch. 

So I set up the crock pot, toss in the ingredients, and let the concoction simmer for hours and hours - giving time for the complex constituents in the mushrooms to extract into the water bath. 

Want to learn to make it? 

Enroll in Chestnut Herbs excellent courses - (I share from my joy and satisfaction, not as a paid promoter) 

What are the tonics in your life? A walk in nature? A roll through the park? Sitting under a blue sky and daydreaming? A comforting meal? A laugh with friends? An herbal tea blend? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 Making a supply of the "Maple Medicinal Mushroom Concoction" I learned how to prepare during my study in the " Herbal Immers...