Monday, July 15, 2019

Growth

Summer is a fitting time for growth as a metaphor and reality. BeWell Bohemia Herbs and Things is growing. I have scheduled many in person vending events in the coming months. I am excited to commit to presenting my wares and sharing my knowledge at these in person events. In the words of Little Red Riding Hood from Sondheim's "Into the Woods", "Well, excited and scared." I quit the anxious questions about "what if I don't feel well that day?" or "will I have enough stock" or "how can I be sure to prepare enough food and drink for the day?" or  "will the tent withstand rain?" or.. they go on. I smile, take a deep breath and remind myself to trust. That I am able to problem solve and endure challenge.

Then maybe I make some tea to support calm mind.


The growth extends in different areas, as well. I am leading workshops, applying for a grant to offer workshop series in local communities free of charge, so folks can be exposed to and learn about herbalism with comfort and hands-on activities. Check out the grant application video: (and like and share, too #grants4plants a program offered by Mountain Rose Herbshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p08xJ44uBx0&t=17s

The workshops, led to completion of a booklet, which I published in both ebook, and print book versions. If you attend the workshop on July 16, 2019 at the Otterbein (IN) Public Library, you receive an ebook edition free. If you aren't able to join us for the workshop, there is an ebook sale in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the lunar landing, so buy the ebook by July 18 and you get it for $1.69.

ebook: https://books2read.com/u/mv7aw2

print book: http://www.lulu.com/shop/brooke-criswell/tea-of-tranquility-making-herbal-teas-that-support-tranquility-and-nervous-system-function/paperback/product-24173171.html

The online store has grown too, so if. you are not local to Indiana, you can still check out BeWell Bohemia Herbs and Things store, and order fun and practical items to support your wellness and expand your connection to plants. More seed varieties are ready weekly, so check back.

Thanks for being connected to this community and celebrating the many ways of wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Making a supply of the "Maple Medicinal Mushroom Concoction" I learned how to prepare during my study in the " Herbal Immers...