Wednesday, January 8, 2020

A note on wellness and inspiration

I want to share an excellent yoga resource, for those of you who are curious about yoga, but not sure where to begin, or unable to pay for class or instruction, this is a great resource. For those of you resolving to improve your health with increased activity, movement, flexibility, or strength, this is an excellent resource. For those of you who enjoy yoga and like exploring styles or 'meeting' other folks who enjoy yoga, this is a fabulous resource. I am not affiliate, I am just sharing a resource that I enjoy, that bring joy, inspiration, and empowerment to my world.


Yoga with Adrienne.
Her style is friendly and welcoming. She is fun, and provides clear explanation of poses. I have enjoyed each session / video. Some are more challenging than others, so explore to find the videos that allow you to be where you are, without being too advanced.

I recently purchased a book that activates my interest in yoga and anatomy and physiology. Anatomy of Fitness, Yoga: the Trainer's Inside Guide to Your Workout by Goldie Karpel Oren. This book shows both how to do the pose, and provides a drawing indicating the muscles activated by the pose. I love learning about how the body works, so having a look at what the pose activates gives me a clearer idea than the names of the muscles alone can provide.

I find the journey to wellness in many-faceted, and I am building my body, mind, and spirit with intention every day.

Be Well,
you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Making a supply of the "Maple Medicinal Mushroom Concoction" I learned how to prepare during my study in the " Herbal Immers...