Monday, June 3, 2019

June - a time of planting, tending, and harvesting

Yesterday I spent hours in the garden completing a wide range of tasks: preparing and planting a tulsi bed; cutting tall grass to use as mulch in garden beds, planting tulsi and basil starts, watering hollyhock seeds and herb transplants, installing fencing, and harvesting lemon balm.  Seems that the tasks to be done outlast the time to do them, which allows the promise of more time in the yarden on the morrow. Bliss.
I am also watching the columbine (Aquilegia canadensis), for soon the seeds will be ripe for harvest.
BeWell Bohemia Herbs and Things is expanding to offer mail order seeds, starting with columbine. Contact me via email or facebook to discuss orders. I will organize a detailed post about the plant and seed sale soon.
bewellbohemia@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/pg/BewellBohemia/posts/


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Making a supply of the "Maple Medicinal Mushroom Concoction" I learned how to prepare during my study in the " Herbal Immers...