Wednesday, May 22, 2019

dreaming of a grape arbor

Spring, a time for planting.
In addition to transplanting herb starts from small pots to garden beds, I am also planting fruit and vegetable plants.

Today, I planted two Concord grape plants that I purchased from a department store. When I saw them, I knew I had to buy them. I had a grape arbor in my yard as a child. My dad built the arbor over the sidewalk, so entering and exiting the house meant a walk under the verdant vines. I am intending my. vines to grow up and over the large arbor, creating a living gazebo.

So - yarden work report today:

placed 2 arbor poles
planted 2 concord grapevines
transplanted 4 celery
transplanted 3 zuchinni
transplanted 1 chamomile
transplanted 1 stevia
transplanted 4 basil (genovese)
transplanted 1 fucsia into a hanging basket container

watered in all of the above

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Making a supply of the "Maple Medicinal Mushroom Concoction" I learned how to prepare during my study in the " Herbal Immers...