Tuesday, April 30, 2019

In addition to plant starts, what does BeWell Bohemia Herbs and Things offer?


Hello, spring here in Indiana is progressing. The plant starts still steadily grow and are ready for finding garden homes.
If you are local, near Otterbein, IN, I will have a yarden sale in conjunction with the local elementary school 5k fundraiser that occurs this Saturday in my neighborhood. Email or facebook message me if you want to attend.
I will also be hosting stalls at public events in Lafayette, Frankfort, and Crawfordsville Indiana in the coming weeks - I will keep you posted on details as the planning is confirmed.

Meanwhile, I also offer other services.
You can schedule a consult to discuss adding herbs to your garden, or planning a new garden. Consults are available in person if you are local, or via technical connection media remotely (Facebook messenger, Skype, Google Hangouts, or the like - we can arrange a format that works for you.)
The consultation includes an initial 45 minute discussion, follow-up research I conduct and compile into a reference document specific to your goals and questions, then a follow-up session where we talk through the material and any secondary questions, concerns, comments. This 3 part consultation session costs $40.

I also offer workshops - which I can host locally or if you have a group of far flung friends who want to share a workshop experience, I can host a remote session.
Topics for workshops include:
  • Garden Planning
  • Plant Talks
  • Herbal Tea Making
  • Herbalism Overview as a Wellness Support Strategy
  • Garden Journaling
  • Creating an Herbal Study Journal
  • Creative Journaling
Workshop prices vary depending on content, necessary supplies, and duration, so message or email me to initiate a discussion.

In person workshops include a day-of take away.
Remote workshops involve a pre-order of supplies to be sent to each participant in advance of the workshop.

Keep an eye on the website (blog) for further details as I develop workshops. 

Additionally I am launching "BeWell But dles' a mo thoy, bi monthly, or quartley sure scription. Each bundle is mailed to you and I cludes a book, a recipe, and a relevant item - sometime practical some times whimsical. BeWell Bundles are a fun way to explore new recipes featurng herbs or dietary limitation inspiration foods, expose yourself to a variety of written works, and have a personal treat arrive by post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Making a supply of the "Maple Medicinal Mushroom Concoction" I learned how to prepare during my study in the " Herbal Immers...